[sea-list] meeting tomorrow: plans for this year

Jake McKinnon jakemck at stanford.edu
Sat Sep 24 21:40:04 PDT 2016

Hope everyone had a wonderful summer!

Tomorrow we'll be discussing our plans for the coming quarter/year.
This will be a great opportunity to discuss what you believe would be most
valuable for us to do this year (or just what you want us to do).

Additionally, *if you're a student who can't make this meeting, *we'd love
your help at the *Fall 2016 Activities Fair (Friday, September
30th from 12:00 - 4:00)* in White Plaza.

Here is a link
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15VyfYRLr5oMCE-VnnKBkh3X6j8F_AqguLbntkc5IcR0/edit?usp=sharing>
 to a sign up sheet for the fair. If you have an hour to spare, it'd be
very appreciated! (Note: Recent Stanford grads are also O.K.)

We're meeting in Old Union 121 at 4:00 PM tomorrow (Sunday, September
25th). Hope to see you there!

- Jake