[sea-list] Game Night Tuesday (Tomorrow!)

Jake McKinnon jakemck at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 24 09:42:44 PDT 2017

Hey everyone, happy summer.  We have a few people around and will be having
a special summer game night this Tuesday at 7pm in the Huang Engineering
Building, probably near the stairs on the second or third floor.  I've been
missing the game nights, so I'm excited.  Possible games include Dixit,
Bughouse, Avalon, Poker, maybe some new games.

If you have any difficulty finding us, please email me or post on the
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1446656625629965/.

Jake