[sea-list] Wild Animal Welfare -- Important? Neglected? Tractable?

Jake McKinnon jakemck at stanford.edu
Sat Mar 11 18:28:00 PST 2017

This Sunday, Ozy Brennan <https://thingofthings.wordpress.com/>, a
researcher at Sentience Politics, would be joining us to discuss Wild
Animal Welfare. What do we (not) know about the cognitive processes of
animals in the wild? Do they live happy lives? Should we care? Is there
anything we can do about them?

As usual, we're meeting at 4:30pm Sunday in Old Union 121.  Hope to see you
there!