[sea-list] Summer Plans Discussion!

Jake McKinnon jakemck at stanford.edu
Sun May 27 11:36:12 PDT 2018

*Hey everyone,  Hope you’re all excited for summer!   This week, we’ll be
discussing our summer plans and thinking about how to make the most of the
different opportunities we’re exploring during summer, or potentially just
use the extra time effectively.  Both the altruistic angle (e.g. how can I
use this time to do good, or position myself better to do good in the
future) and a self-interested angle (e.g. how can I have more fun and
memorable experiences during summer) are welcome :) - Jake *