[sea-list] Discussion about Mental Health and Happiness in Global Development tomorrow at 5!

Felipe Calero Forero fcalero at stanford.edu
Sat Nov 2 17:38:07 PDT 2019

Hi everyone!

Tomorrow we'll be meeting in *Thornton 110 at 5pm*.

We'll be having a discussion about the role mental health and happiness
should play in global development efforts.

To prepare, please read/skim: A Happiness Manifesto: Why and How Effective
Altruism Should Rethink its Approach to Maximising Human Welfare
<https://forum.effectivealtruism.org/posts/FvbTKrEQWXwN5A6Tb/a-happiness-manifesto-why-and-how-effective-altruism-should>,
a post on the EA Forum by philosopher Michael Plant.

We will also be having dinner afterwards in Lagunita Dining, so join us if
you can!

Stanford EA

(If you are interested, here are some more articles about this topic)

Cause profile: mental health
<https://forum.effectivealtruism.org/posts/XWSTBBH8gSjiaNiy7/cause-profile-mental-health>
(Michael Plant)
Improving mental health and happiness