[sea-list] Are we living at the most influential time in history? - Discussion tomorrow at 5pm!

Felipe Calero Forero fcalero at stanford.edu
Sat Nov 16 22:03:32 PST 2019

Hi everyone!

We'll be meeting tomorrow *Sunday from 5 - 6pm in Thornton 110*, and will
be having dinner afterwards in Lagunita Dining.

This time we will be discussing the possibility that we are (or are not)
living in a 'hinge of history', where the fate of the long-term future
depends enormously on our actions this century.

To prepare, please read/skim Are we living at the most influential time in
history?
<https://forum.effectivealtruism.org/posts/XXLf6FmWujkxna3E6/are-we-living-at-the-most-influential-time-in-history-1>,
an EA Forum post by William Macaskill.

Even if you can't do the reading, please join us!

Stanford EA