[vienneseball-announce] Registration for the 40th Stanford Viennese Ball opens JAN 1, 2017!

Viennese Ball stanford.viennese at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 00:57:00 PST 2016

Mark your calendars:
Tickets for the 40th Annual Stanford Viennese Ball go on sale *January 1,
2017 at 12pm*!

A link to the registration site will appear on our website
<http://vienneseball.com/> (vienneseball.stanford.edu) at that time.
*The first 10 people to register will receive a FREE commemorative
champagne flute!*

*Other promotions*
- *Stay at the luxurious Palace!* We have a very limited number of rooms at
a discounted price,
available until Jan. 20, 2017. Visit here for more information.
<http://vienneseball.stanford.edu/#hotel-reservations>

- *Preorders* for our special anniversary champagne flute will
be available on the registration page and will close on Jan. 28, 2017.

In the meantime, we invite you to check out the *Austria Fortnight class
schedule <http://vienneseball.stanford.edu/#class-schedule>*,
*transportation  <http://vienneseball.stanford.edu/#transportation>**details
<http://vienneseball.stanford.edu/#transportation>*, and more event info on the
website <http://vienneseball.stanford.edu/>! If you have any questions,