Apache child segfaults when enabling mod_webauthldap.

Russ Allbery eagle at windlord.stanford.edu
Fri Feb 24 23:18:25 PST 2006

Mustafa A Hashmi <mahashmi at gmail.com> writes:
> On 2/25/06, Russ Allbery <eagle at windlord.stanford.edu> wrote:

>> Second, could you try ltrace instead of strace, or even better, get a
>> backtrace from the core dump using gdb?

> Please find the ltrace attached -- I'll send the backtrace shortly.

Unfortunately, that basically didn't work.  I'm not sure why, but that
ltrace is not showing anything useful.  For some reason, it's neither
showing the calls into the modules nor any of the shared library calls
from the modules, so all that's there is random unhelpful noise from
Apache.

Hopefully the backtrace will help more.

Technical Lead, ITS Unix Systems and Applications, Stanford University