Apache child segfaults when enabling mod_webauthldap.

Mustafa A. Hashmi mahashmi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 00:11:17 PST 2006

On 2/25/06, Russ Allbery <eagle at windlord.stanford.edu> wrote:

> Your directory server does support LDAPv3 SASL binds with GSSAPI, right?

Absolutely. However, MIT kerberos does not ship with SLES-9 and I
compiled it from source and indeed let it go to it's default prefix
rather than specify a location.

Using system libraries results in an immediate segfault, which as you
pointed out was delayed if we don't use them -- till they are indeed
called when binding to ldap. The segfault I guess makes perfect sense
now.

To make matters simpler rather than fix a bad configuration on my part
-- I'll remove MIT kerberos from the system and work only with
Hemidal.

Thanks for all your pointers & suggestions. Much appreciated. Will
report back if all goes well... and definitely report back if it
doesn't :)
--
Mustafa A. Hashmi
mahashmi at gmail.com