Apache child segfaults when enabling mod_webauthldap.

Mustafa A. Hashmi mahashmi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 04:29:46 PST 2006

All:

> Mustafa A Hashmi <mahashmi at gmail.com> writes:
> > Thanks for all your pointers & suggestions. Much appreciated. Will
> > report back if all goes well... and definitely report back if it doesn't
> > :)

On SLES-9 (service pack 2+additional available updates), webauthldap
integration doesn't work via mit kerberos V. The supplied heimdal
(0.6.x) package is also not supported. The way around this is to
download the latest version of heimdal and build webauthldap against
that.

So far everything I've tried has worked flawlessly well.

Thanks again & regards,
--
Mustafa A. Hashmi
mahashmi at gmail.com