Apache child segfaults when enabling mod_webauthldap.

Russ Allbery eagle at windlord.stanford.edu
Mon Feb 27 16:20:48 PST 2006

Mustafa A Hashmi <mahashmi at gmail.com> writes:

> On SLES-9 (service pack 2+additional available updates), webauthldap
> integration doesn't work via mit kerberos V.

Is this because the system LDAP and SASL libraries are linked with
Heimdal, or did you run into other issues?

> The supplied heimdal (0.6.x) package is also not supported. The way
> around this is to download the latest version of heimdal and build
> webauthldap against that.

> So far everything I've tried has worked flawlessly well.

Excellent, I'm glad it's working for you!

I was afraid that Heimdal 0.6 might not work since I didn't have any 0.6
systems on which to test.  If you have a moment, could you give me a bit
more information on what failed?  I'd like to get it working if I can, and
particularly if it was a compilation failure, I should be able to fix
that.

Technical Lead, ITS Unix Systems and Applications, Stanford University