Catchup with webauth developers?

Russ Allbery eagle at windlord.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 9 18:06:42 PDT 2007

Bradley Beddoes <b.beddoes at qut.edu.au> writes:

> At the moment we are getting close to releasing a fairly big chunk of
> open source work which we call the enterprise sign on engine (esoe)
> which is a Java based system for doing web based SSO (SAML2),
> authorization(XACML), identity management and so forth for enterprise.

Is your work related to Shibboleth and the SAML work done by Internet2?

> Given that the developers of WebAuth have a lot of experience in open
> sourcing large WebSSO systems and maintaining them in a university
> environment I thought it would be great if I could stop by and have a
> chat about what works, what doesn't and so forth. Also how we may be
> able to support the webauth protocol in what we are doing.

Sure, I'd be happy to meet and chat for a bit, and I expect our
architecture folks may also be interested in talking to you.

I will be in another conference at the same time as JavaOne, but the
conference is local (held at SLAC) so I'll still be in the area; I'll just
have limited availability during the day.

Technical Lead, ITS Unix Systems and Applications, Stanford University