Webauth install on Win 2003

Alan Hebert ahebert at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 24 10:58:48 PDT 2007

Hi webauth gurus.  I've been tasked with installing Webauth in front
of some bio-informatics software on a Win 2003 server.

OK, I have read through and followed the instructions here:

http://webauth.stanford.edu/windows.html

and read through information here:

http://webauth.stanford.edu/install.html

...though an awful lot of what I'm reading at that second URL doesn't
make a whole lot of sense to me.  When I visit the website that needs
to be behind the authentication process, nothing  really shows up
that's related to webauth....just the links to the bio-informatics
software that we're hosting.

Has anybody out there done a successful implementation of Webauth on
Win 2003 server, and want to share some insights?

Alan Hebert

*      Alan Hebert           			*
*      Center for Molecular and Genetic Medicine	*
*      Beckman Center			*
*      Stanford University			*
*      ahebert at stanford.edu			*
*      650-724-9811				*