Service principle through webauth?

caseyd1 caseyd1 at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 3 12:08:36 PDT 2007

Hi webauth squad.

Is there a way to present a service principle to webauth?

I'm working with IHUM to provide a feed of custom info for CourseWork 5
/ Sakai.

They would like drop these documents in AFS in their WWW area and our
distributed, pooled background processes pick them up automatically.

They would rather the documents only be accessed after authentication.

Other than Basic Auth (which we may drop back to) are there any
suggestions? IP ranges? (ugh)