Bypass the Confirm page

Marco Wise marco.wise at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 7 09:37:40 PST 2007

Hi,

I don't think there is a way to completely bypass the confirmation
page as that's what sets the cookie.

Also, keep in mind that some users have meta refresh turned off (for
example, IE users with security option High) in which case they would
just get the blank page and no idea why it's not working.

- marco