WebAuth on CentOS6.3 (RHEL6)

Vi Nguyen vi111 at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 18 10:51:55 PDT 2012

To whom it may concern:

I'm having trouble setting up WebAuth on a workstation running CentOS 6.3 x86_64 (RHEL6). With CentOS 5.8 (RHEL5), I can get it to work by configuring krb5.conf and system-auth files. But with this new version I don't have a clue of where to start (keep in mind I don't want to setup a server) I just wanted to be able to give rights to certain user that have SUNetID to be able to login.

Thank you in advance,

Vi