Multiple themed WebAuth frontends

Rafael Hinojosa rhinojos at haverford.edu
Wed Oct 24 09:07:46 PDT 2012

Hi,

We're running WebAuth, both the webkdc & webauth modules on an Ubuntu
running Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu).

We're using WebAuth for protected web pages (webauth) & for our
authentication part of our Shibboleth IdP
(shibboleth-identityprovider-2.3.5).

I'd like to configure a differently themed WebAuth login page for a
different Shibboleth enabled application and would like to know...

Is there a way for me to simply reference a theme in the login URL defined
in my Shibboleth config (like say in relaying party), or will I need to
create a separate Apache host to point to which will use a different theme?

Is there any best practices or recommend way of doing this?

Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.  TIA,

--Raf

--
Rafael A. Hinojosa
Technical Support Analyst