webauthldap module and Ldap servers

YANG ChengFu youngseph at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 13:03:47 PDT 2012

Hello,

today I used  webauthldap to grant accesses with two ldap servers, several
ways  were tried, but I failed, the following link:

https://mailman.stanford.edu/pipermail/webauth-info/2011-June/000734.html

tells webauthldap module is missing this feature, but it was last year, I
am wondering if now this feature has been enabled, if yes, can you tell me
how I can use it. If not, I really hope it can be done in future, because
it is very cool.

I know I can do the same thing Apache Ldap module, but pure WebAuth setup
will be nice !

--
Yang